Christmas is my favorite time of year! I love decorating my home, cozy fires, and seeing my sweet two year old’s eyes light up from the magic of the holidays! During the month of December each member of the Blue Haven Team is buzzing around making product, shipping orders and assisting customers in our store and bar. So, I wanted to sit down and let you know my favorite items this holiday season! Here are my must haves:
Links for direct shopping below.
- Bee Merry Holiday Gift Sets. It’s no secret Bee Merry is a favorite in our hive. There is something about the evoking scent of cranberry, evergreen and spice that warms our spirits. Enjoy our nourishing honey lotion and honey soap packaged to perfection. Best part is, this gift set is under $20 and perfect for anyone on your list!
- Hibiscus Mead. This is my new favorite mead. It’s a Cotton Honey base with hibiscus, sweetened with Orange Blossom Honey! I am more a dry wine drinker, and this mead isn’t too sweet for me. It’s smooth and such an easy sipper! My new favorite way to get extra festive is making a Poinsettia Hibiscus Cocktail. I like 2oz of mead, a splash of cranberry topped with a dry champagne. I love to add a garnish of limes and floating cranberries! Try this cocktail at our tasting bar and Maddy’s Public House in Washington and it won’t disappoint. https://www.bluehavenbee.com/shop-meads
- Sourwood Honey. I am in love with this limited edition honey. It’s light, buttery and doesn’t have that honey twang. We always sell out of this delicious honey and it’s a best seller online, so get it while you can and thank me later!
- CHEESE. I have learned so much from Marcella The Cheese Monger since we joined forces. There is something that gourmet cheese does to your soul and pairing them with wine makes it even better. We now have our own mead infused cheeses made by Bee Hive Cheese Company using our Pollinator Pyment, Legacy Red, Wildflower, and Black Currant Mead. My personal favorite is the Wildflower Mead and Pollinator Pyment, but come try them for yourself and pick up the perfect bottle of mead. You also can’t go wrong with any of Marcella The Cheese Monger’s Pepper Spreads, but my favorite is her Jalsberg Tapanade. This spread is made with Jarlsberg cheese (number one specialty cheese in the U.S.) and spanish olives. We are now your one stop shop for wine and cheese! (we even have subscription boxes available) https://www.bluehavenbee.com/meadery/mead-cheese-subscription
- Root Candles. I love burning candles, but most candles on the market are synthetic and toxic. Root Candles are made with beeswax and soy and use cotton wicks. They burn clean and make your home smell like heaven. There is a reason they are the number one candle company in the U.S.. Available in store or by phone order!